Saturday, April 4, 2009

CANCER , Hearth Diseases and Diabetis.. Lets Prevent it..

I am a teacher by profession, and i fell in love with this ALIVE mega Nutritional because of its Health Benefits..

My Personal Testimony
1. My Grandmother, Maria Parada (84) years old. If you look at her she looks so very young at her age, honestly she has Heart disease. Back in November and December, she had been rush to the hospital (Mandaluyong Medical Center), because of Heart Attack and last January again we (Tito BOy, Mom) rushed her again to the hospital and almost got stroke at that time. Lots of medical test ang ginawa sa lola ko and lots of medicine had been taken pero still ganun pa din. and i am so desperate until I Met someone na nag introduce ng ALIVE!!! Its a Food Suppliment. Although I think its completely natural hindi agad ako naniwala but when I make a research about the contents and Nutrutional Facts. "WOW!" i said. then i get it.. after 2 months my Lola respond with alive.

That's True! on my next blog I''ll post the picture of my lola.. before and after

No comments:

Post a Comment